Ovulation twice in a cycle?

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
Has anyone had this happen before? Last friday I'm certain I ovulated I had small bit of blood tinged Ewcm plus the cramps and one sided stabbing pain so that would make me 6dpo today, however today I've got lots more Ewcm and cramping like af type cramping, I had this for most of yesterday too. As its my first cycle after stopping breastfeeding I know my body is probably a bit out of sync and I did read something about double ovulation can occur, I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone before? I was thinking it could be possible implantation but if I remember rightly cm needs to be lotion like not ewcm x

You can ovulate twice in a month. Although it's not all that common. You could have also geared up to ovulate previously but not. As for implantation there's no norm for what cm should be like. This bfp cycle I had cloudy ewcm around implantation where as in previous pregnancies I've been totally dry around implantation. Good luck!

You can ovulate twice in a month. Although it's not all that common. You could have also geared up to ovulate previously but not. As for implantation there's no norm for what cm should be like. This bfp cycle I had cloudy ewcm around implantation where as in previous pregnancies I've been totally dry around implantation. Good luck!

Thanks so much for your reply that's helped me a lot! You'd think I would know after three babies lol I just haven't had this issue before as I didn't breast feed longer than 6 months with my others whereas I did nearly a year with my last one so thiught that might have had a bigger impact on my cycle. Thank you again! X

It has happened before but it is extremely unlikely like one in a million chance. Now you can ovulate 24 hours apart that is more common but still pretty rare but to ovulate a week apart would be that one in a million or less chance. It's more likely that you tried to ovulate a week ago and it didn't happen and you're ovulating now. Good luck in either case.

It has happened before but it is extremely unlikely like one in a million chance. Now you can ovulate 24 hours apart that is more common but still pretty rare but to ovulate a week apart would be that one in a million or less chance. It's more likely that you tried to ovulate a week ago and it didn't happen and you're ovulating now. Good luck in either case.

Oh god it is very rare then! Damn it my OH went back to work Tuesday for next three weeks (works on an oil rig) so I've obviously missed this month if I'm now properly ovulating. Never mind next month! Thanks for the reply :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->