Ovulation

Hays

Reaction score
So In all the years of TTC I've never massively bothered with ovulation tests. But we were in lockdown and whilst I wait to do another round of egg sharing and IVF I thought why not actually monitor ovulation more and try the SMEP method.

Can anyone shed any light on my tests please, today is cd12 and yesterday on cd11 I got my darkest line. I thought today I would get an even darker line but it's getting much lighter.

FB_IMG_1588774165238.jpg

The third one looks positive!! What happened, did you keep testing?

I did and they got lighter so I'm taking that as my positive!! I expected the next day to still be relatively dark but it dropped quite quickly, is that normal?

I did and they got lighter so I'm taking that as my positive!! I expected the next day to still be relatively dark but it dropped quite quickly, is that normal?

I remember the first time TTC I'd get a positive and the next day it would instantly drop back to very faint with a dark streak in it. Totally normal for sure! I completely relate with testing after haha. Did you test every 12 hours or 24?

I did 24 hours to start then twice a day just to see if the surge came later. It's funny because I've been trying for years all in all and I've never bothered with ovulation tests until now just before I go for another IVF, I thought why not! They confuse the hell out of me lol

When you see that super dark line...you suddenly realise 'ahhh that's the surge!' It's the days before where its not a positive that it messes with your brain! Still waiting for my positive, feels like forever but hopefully tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->