ovulation..

jjbabe100

Reaction score
So my AF should be here tomorrow if i have my dates right, i came on last on the 3rd october, my cycle is 30days long round abouts.. I bled late tuesday night (the 26th october) so i put on a pad, wednesday morning (27th october) there was a little pink blood on the pad however bf said when blood was on his thing after we had had sex the tuesday night it was red, however when i saw it it was always pink it didnt continue only a tiny bit then on the wednesday turned into brownish/pinkish discharge.. that is all.. I want to know how many days past ovulation i should be i think i ovulated on the 17th of october around that time.. I did go on a calculator online that said 5dpo which was tuesday the 26th implantation wouldnt have occured, however other things say implantation can happen as early as this up to about 12dpo, i really dont know.. The question i ask is do you think this was implantation how many days past ovulation was it that i bled if anyone could work this out to see if it was implantation as i have never had this before, it only last a small amount of the day a few hours &very light.. X :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->