oweeee :( needing to vent

19Mommy

Monicas Mommy
Reaction score
I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE ](*,) It hurts so bad I cant walk for long, I feel INTENSE pubic pressure and Im cramping like Im having the worst period of my life and everyday it seems like its just getting worse. I see the doctor on tuesday :/ and the ultrasound I had said my baby was in the 95% with estimated weight of 10 pnds and Im only 5'1.. I feel like im gonna die I WANT HER OOUUUTTTTT NOOOWWWWW :cry:

I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE ](*,) It hurts so bad I cant walk for long, I feel INTENSE pubic pressure and Im cramping like Im having the worst period of my life and everyday it seems like its just getting worse. I see the doctor on tuesday :/ and the ultrasound I had said my baby was in the 95% with estimated weight of 10 pnds and Im only 5'1.. I feel like im gonna die I WANT HER OOUUUTTTTT NOOOWWWWW :cry:

I completely sympathise with you hun! How long have you got left? I'm also 5'1 and have got GD and too much fluid around the baby as well as a dialated left kidney. I struggle walking up the stairs and I'm practically housebound and can't even manage to do light housework without being in agony :( it is really gettin me down. The only thing keeping me going at the moment is knowing I'm being induced next week when ill be 38 weeks.

I know its tough but we have come this far and haven't got long left now... Just keep telling yourself that it will all be worth it once you have your baby in your arms :)

I completely sympathise with you hun! How long have you got left? I'm also 5'1 and have got GD and too much fluid around the baby as well as a dialated left kidney. I struggle walking up the stairs and I'm practically housebound and can't even manage to do light housework without being in agony :( it is really gettin me down. The only thing keeping me going at the moment is knowing I'm being induced next week when ill be 38 weeks.

I know its tough but we have come this far and haven't got long left now... Just keep telling yourself that it will all be worth it once you have your baby in your arms :)

I have about a week left :( i hope my dr induces me too. Good luck with yours u lucky women!!!!

You're almost there :flower: just hang on for a wee while. Are your doctors talking about induction if she doesn't come at 40wks considering you have a big baby? Im sure you can get them to if they see how uncomfortable you are.

i was in a wheelchair for the last few weeks with mine. everytime i stood up i was so dizzy it felt like all the blood had fallen from my brain into my feet!

i know every pregnancy and birth is different but im 5ft and i gave birth to an 8lb6 son with gas and air in water so im sure you will be fine!

pretty much every pregnant woman goes thru the same thing hun so you're not alone, but you'll be fine. We're all uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->