Own bed

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Well ... we've done it... Charlotte is in her big girls bed tonight. Thankfully she went down really easily.

Not surprising as she used her nap time earlier to ransack the room instead. :shock: :rofl: DH has emptied everything out of their room and I mean, everything!

Poor old Tom, he got so disturbed by her earlier running around all over the shop. It seems a bit cruel leaving him in his cot but I couldn't cope with them both at it!

Wish me luck tomorrow for nap times when I'm here on my own.

Oh goodness. Good luck!
My future sister-in-law has a two year old who they just moved into a toddler bed because she is like 8 months pregnant and will need the crib. She said he went down easy and didn't get up at all! She was really surprised-she figured he would get up and play. He is a sleepy head though; he will tell you when he wants to go to bed, and go right up there to sleep! :shock:

Aww what a nightmare! Good luck!

Maybe Tom should be the one in the bead and Charlotte caged?:rofl: They do say girls are the worst.....:blush:

Aww what a nightmare! Good luck!

Maybe Tom should be the one in the bead and Charlotte caged?:rofl: They do say girls are the worst.....:blush:

If only it was possible to cage her! :rofl: She escaped over a babygate today and for good measure showed Tom how to do it. :dohh:

^ Oh shoot!!!! :shock: (at babygate)!!

Good luck wit h getting them both in to their beds - I'd do 1 at time too lol Poor Tom! Caitlin will go in to her bed when #2 needs the cot maybe a little before!

Oh good luck with it all hun, sounds like it is going to be fun and games at your house for a while :lol:

Ohhhhh she does sound like trouble!!! Hehe. Best of luck for tonight!!!!

Well at the risk of jinxing things.... all seems to be ok. She slept all night in her bed and has been ok during her nap today. I popped in a couple of times because I could hear Tom giggling and thought I could hear her wandering around but she was in her bed.

Hes probably thinking muahaha you can't get me lmao!!

Did they share a cot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->