Oxygen on baby at night

mummy to be86

Reaction score
Hi all I wonder if you can help me twin 2 still needs oxygen on at night and he a bugger pulling them off his sats are 90% when sleeping when he pulls it off have anyone got any suggestions how to keep it in his nose aim currently using tape and socks on hands as the mittens are off in seconds any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thankyou

I have no experience of this but wanted to say, you get sleepsuits with fold over mittens which might help.

The only solution I ever found to a master nasal-gastric tube puller (I swear for Christmas I'm going to buy her a length of tubing since it was such an amaaaaazzzzinnnng source of entertainment for her) was to put scratch mitts on, and put micropore tape around the wrist bits to make them smaller so she couldn't get them off (not taping them TO her but just making it smaller so to speak) - but I know you've already tried socks on hands - unless a double-layer would help?

I cut the tape thin and long, awful getting it off the next morning but it's more important the cannular stays in xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->