• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pão de queijo - Brazilian cheese puffs

suzan

Reaction score
Cheese buns, cheese puffs or cheese breads are small, cheese-flavored rolls, a popular snack and breakfast food in Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay and northern Argentina. The snack is often sold from streetside stands or by vendors carrying a heat-preserving container. Usually inexpensive, they are popular among all ages.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e9/CIMG1401copy.jpg/800px-CIMG1401copy.jpg

Recipe
4 cups of Tapioca Starch
3 cups of Mozarella Chesse (I added Parmesan cheese as well)
3 eggs
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of oil
Salt
Baking powder

Put the tapioca starch in a bowl. Heat both milk and oil. When boiling, turn off and put them on the tapioca starch. Mix them with your hands (be careful its HOT so use gloves). Leave them to cool.

After cooling put the eggs, salt, powder, and cheese.. Mix until you think it is ready.

Make balls and bake!

It's great to make and freeze! Whenever you feel like eating, just ready to bake!! YUM!!

Oh my!! They are awesome with hot chocolate or nescafe by its side!!

I love pão de queijo, absolutely yummy :baby: :baby: :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"