packing my hospital bag!

Mellie1988

Mummy Of 2, Number 3 Due
Reaction score
I'm 35 weeks tomorrow and have started packing my bag this evening, so far in the bag I have:

Bikini too for birthing pool
Nightie
Pjs
5 pairs of huge black knickers :lol:
Socks
Nursing bra
Shower gel/shampoo/conditioner
Hair bobbles (brush will be packed last minute)
Breast pads
Maternity pads
Going home outfit
Flip flops
Towel

Do I need to pack anything else?? Have I missed anything?

Oh and how many maternity pads is everyone packing, so far I've put 6 in? I cant remember how many I went through with my other two...I'm hoping for just an over night stay or possibly 6 hour discharge, will see how I feel

X

Oh ad I've already packed baby's thugs separately, pretty confident about his bag and that he has everything we will need :)

Also camera and phone charger will be packed before we leave for hospital
X

I was just getting ready to say what Sue_88 said..that sounds like everything to me.

I was advised to bring rags so you could wet them with warm water and use that to clean yourself downstairs cause i guess the first time you go to the restroom is crucial and toilet paper is a little rough especially if you end up needing stitches. I plan to use the rags it sounds like it would be way more easier than squealing and jumping everytime i try to wipe.

Lip balm is good to have - my lips got very dry in hospital. I would also take 2 nighties :)

Mw said just bring one pack of maternity pads coz u use the hospital ones while your there... 1 pack here has like 12 or something and that should be plenty

Duh yeah toothpaste toothbrush and deodorant! Thanks :D, another few things that will go on last minute but must remember haha!

Oh and lip balm is constantly in my bag anyway, dunno if I will take it aswell as my labour bags tho hmmm...another thing to go in last minute or may buy another!

Got a hospital tour on Saturday so will ask about maternity pads as I'm sure last they only supplied us with one or two...

You'd think on my third child I'd know all this stuff haha....baby brain!!

X

I'm also taking a small pack of baby wipes to freshen up. X

I'm still lazy :( I wish I'm done my packing by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->