Packing my hospital bag!!

babyblog

Reaction score
Hiy, so I'm booked in or Wednesday and need to pack my bags! Anything special I need? I've got the baby's bag done- just vests, baby gros, nappies, wipes and a blanket. Anything I've missed there? For me I've got pjs and nighties, dressing gown, knickers and bras, breat pads, towels, flannel, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, wet wipes, shampoo and conditioner , phone and charger, cd.

What else do I need? I can't remember what I did last time, shall I take squash and snacks as I know il be in there for a few days, but they'll feed me won't they!! X

Hiy, so I'm booked in or Wednesday and need to pack my bags! Anything special I need? I've got the baby's bag done- just vests, baby gros, nappies, wipes and a blanket. Anything I've missed there? For me I've got pjs and nighties, dressing gown, knickers and bras, breat pads, towels, flannel, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, wet wipes, shampoo and conditioner , phone and charger, cd.

What else do I need? I can't remember what I did last time, shall I take squash and snacks as I know il be in there for a few days, but they'll feed me won't they!! X
I've not started mine yet but I think you will defo need a hat and maybe a cardigan or coat for traveling home x

I've not started mine yet but I think you will defo need a hat and maybe a cardigan or coat for traveling home x

Oo yes good idea, thank you x

I need to make a start on this also so will be watching this thread ;)

My list...

For me:
2 nightdresses,
1 pair long pj bottoms
1 pair short pj bottoms
Vest tops
Dressing gown
Slippers
Socks
Underwear/disposable (make sure they're big pants, over scar!)
Sweets/snacks/drinks
Water cooling spray
iPod
Camera and charger
Loose change
Towel
Maternity pads
Plastic bags (for dirty clothes)
Pillow
Book
Glasses
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Shampoo/conditioner
Shower gel
Flannel
Moisturiser
Make up
Face cleansing wipes
Hair bands
Nipple cream
Brush/comb
Deodorant
Nail scissors/file
Lip balm
Anti bac gel.

I didn't pack anything for baby as we knew he'd be going straight to nicu and they provide everything we needed. We still took his blanket and teddy though x

Definitely huge knickers that are high waisted to go over your scar :thumbup: I'd packed some 2 sizes bigger than me but tried to keep them a little easy on the eye...I sent my mom to asda to get me some minging ones 4 sizes bigger than me and they looked like parachutes but I LOVED them! Lol

I'm taking dry shampoo, I dont know what if is but I really don't want to be messing about drying my hair in hospital (it's quite long so takes about an hour to hair dryer it!)

Definitely huge knickers that are high waisted to go over your scar :thumbup: I'd packed some 2 sizes bigger than me but tried to keep them a little easy on the eye...I sent my mom to asda to get me some minging ones 4 sizes bigger than me and they looked like parachutes but I LOVED them! Lol

I agree, you will need the biggest, ugliest grannie undies you can find. Your tummy will be still swollen for at least the first few days so take that into consideration. You will want undies to stretch well over your scar.

I also used to tuck a maternity pad length ways along my scar inside my knickers iykwim to sort of cushion it. So yeah, pack extra maternity pads :thumbup:

All the best with your section xx

I agree, you will need the biggest, ugliest grannie undies you can find. Your tummy will be still swollen for at least the first few days so take that into consideration. You will want undies to stretch well over your scar.

I also used to tuck a maternity pad length ways along my scar inside my knickers iykwim to sort of cushion it. So yeah, pack extra maternity pads :thumbup:

All the best with your section xx

Thanks for the good luck!! Iv got my granny pants from last time as I had an eMCS before., I'm a size 12 but my pants are a size 20 haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->