packing :(

pixielmh

Single mum of 4 Girls and bump
Reaction score
Who else hates packing when moving home? We move on 29th in morning 132 miles away and ive started packing. done kitchen except 2 draws... left out stuff we need. done all living room ie pictures orniments ect. Done daughters play room. cant even bare to look inside our 2 enormous cupboards and doing our room, well thats going to be hard work :( atleast it will take me mind off doing a pregnancy test too soon lol

I hate it too, I'd love to move but the thought of packing puts me off lol

Urgh I HATE moving. I don't intend on moving for at least two more years :lol: And after that I don't intend on moving at all ever :rofl:

Lol and then theres the unpacking at end :( im so longing forward to moving as we going to seaside :) but im tired thinking about it lol....

lol at least you've got a nice amount of time to do it in. We moved 12 weeks after i'd had Daniel via C-section and i was still having major problems so i couldn't help with the packing. Because it was all very last minute we hadn't done any packing, we were told that once we exchanged contracts it's be 2 weeks min before we moved. Anyhow OH got a phone call on the Tues evening to say that we were moving first thing Fri morning - OH and my mum had 2 days to get a large 2 bed flat packed up!!! Needless to say it was very stressful and i don't ever want to move again - i even feel like that nearly 5 years later.

Good luck with all the packing.

Hate packing, we are moving in Feb and I'm already dreading the packing :nope:

I hate packing too! We are moving 2 weeks today, not through choice! Our landlord has decided he wants our house back so we had 2 months to find somewhere else! I'm very excited about moving into our new house though, its much bigger :) I have literally packed nothing yet. Been in bed all week with a cold, urine infection and then an allergic reaction to antibiotics, so i need to actually get back on my feet before i can do anything!

I hate packing too. I have done it once when I moved out of my parents into my first house. And last year when me and DH moved house which was a big job, I'd no idea we had so much stuff! Unpacking is also stressful because after the move all I wanted to do was relax! :laugh2:
I hope the move goes well for you and you'll be in your new place soon :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->