• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Page cannot be display everytime I log into my original account.

T

thestairs

Hello Ms. Admin/MOD,

My original username here is: thestaircase that I believe I have been using since 2014.

Lately in the past month, everytime I logged into the account, it let me log in but then the page won't display. Nothing display in the page, and it said: The page cannot be display. Or it said: There no data sending from BbB (the website).

If I don't log into my account, I can browse around the forum and reading around the forum. But once I log into my account. It keeps give me that message.
I have to sign up for this nickname so I can ask for Technical support on this, as I don't know how to contact forum Admin if I don't have an account.

Please help. Thank you very much.

Hi,

There's no know problems with the forum which may suggest it's a problem your side.

Try clearing you cache.

Wobbles

Can I show you the screenshot Ms. Admin?

error.png

It seems like it a script error of some sort. Because I notice once I logged in my original account (thestaircase). It appear a very long script. And it said: https Error. Website is currently anable to handle this request.

Throughout last month I get the Page cannot be display message, and I have to keep on refresh it. And now it permanently no longer work, It keeps give me that blank page and Error message in the screenshot above.

This new account I just sign up thestairs, it work fine, I can logged in and post this message to you. No error.

But then the original nickname thestaircase, everytime I logged in, it gives me that error message. It looks like a script error. And I know it on my side, as it only appear when log in the original account. (But not this new one).

I think it something with my laptop, like a plugin error or script error or something. I have try clearing the Cache already. I'm still trying to figure out the problem.

Please don't deactivate this account of mine (I know we not suppose to sign up for 2 accounts, but if I don't sign up for another account, there no way I can post this. It not letting me see anything in the page if I log in my orignal nickname. Please see screenshot above). Please give me time to figure what is wrong why I just couldn't load the page in my original account.
I CAN log into my original account: thestaircase. It just that NOTHING load, I can't see anything in the forum or post anything in the forum. All I get is the screenshot error message.
If I don't sign up for another account, I really don't know how to contact you directly. If I use the Contact Us page of the forum, would my message go directly to you (the Forum Admin)?

I don't know if the screenshot display. But here is the direct link to the screenshots, please click on it to see the error:

Due to new account, I couldn't post the link. But please if you highlight and copy and paste the link (I bold it), you can see the screenshot.
Screenshot 1:
image.ibb.co/iWbGLw/error.png

Screenshot 2:
image.ibb.co/bHTP7b/error2.png

Screenshot 2 is what I get when keep refresh the page, it not display anything. This is the error I see that said: There no data sending from BnB (the website).

When I logged in my orginal account, it LET me log in. But it not display any page at all. All I get are these error messages. I can't see anything from the forum, just blank page and these error messages.

If I logged out, I can see the forum normally. And if I log in to this new account, I can see normally and can post to you in this thread.
I know something is wrong on my side on my laptop, it just I don't know what it is, I'm still trying to figure it out. I don't know what going on, I miss my original account, but I can't see anything when log in it.

Hi, I want to post this screenshot too.
Can you see this?

error2.png

This is also what I get when keep refresh the page, it not display anything. This is the error I also see: There no data sending from BnB (the website).

I CAN log into my original account, it just that NOTHING display in the page. Regardless how much I refresh it, all I get is the messages from that two screenshots above.
I know it something wrong on my side with my laptop, it just I don't know what cause it, it been going on for a month.

I have no choice but create a new account, or else I can't post this. Please give me some time to figure this out, please don't deactive this new account of mine. If I don't have this account, I don't know how to contact you, or how to post this. As my original account, it LET me log in, but then after logged in, NOTHING display. Just that 2 screenshots errors is all I see display.

There are no issues with he website. Please clear your cache and restart you device.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->