pain 3 weeks later

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
On Monday it will be 3 weeks since I had my section. My wound is still very tender and has a hard raised lump above it? Keep trying to do too much and splitting one end of it though. Ouch! My main concern is my stomach pain. It's so painful. If you put a hand over your belly button, that's the sort of area it is. Can't straighten up properly without it hurting. Just constantly aches. Varies in how bad it is, but always there. To start with, I just thought it was everything moving back, but now I'm not so sure?? Anyone know if this is normal? xx

Hiya, I've had 2 c sections, the last one planned 7 months ago. I was still in pain with lumpy bits 3 weeks after. The pain went completely away 5 weeks pp. If you are concerned just pop to the doctors, I ripped my stitches not long after, but because they stitch you inside too, they weren't concerned. 7 months pp, I don't feel like I even had a section. The lumps are gone and my muscles are back to normal.

It's just this constant stomach ache. I hate it :( x

Mine is just now starting to feel better. :hugs: I still have pain. Was just complaining to DH about it:( Massive hugs, Lexi:hugs:

Hey, I know mine hurt for a good few weeks afterwards.and now you mention the lumpy bit it rings a bell! Hope you start to feel better physically soon xx

Thank you. Glad it's normal. Just didn't think it would ache that high up xx

It's been 10 days since mine and I got a bad uterine infection , was literally peeing pus and blood .. been so worried I wasn't stitched up right or something had been damaged, and noticed hard lumps just above my scar - freaked me out ! But u guys have it too ? I get backache from stooping also as its so hard to straighten up x

hi hun i had the same upto about 2 month after ,it does go away best thing to do is to take pain killers if you can ,, and just smile about the fact that you have a gorgeous baby x

I had a lot of paid high up in my belly for weeks, doctor told me it was bruising and she could feel lumps of bruising! She also sent me for an ultrasound scan and everything was ok. OH said that one of the nurses was up on the table on her knees when they were trying to get lo out, so would explain why there was internal bruising.
It does get better though Hun, u will soon feel much better :flower:

hi hun i had the same upto about 2 month after ,it does go away best thing to do is to take pain killers if you can ,, and just smile about the fact that you have a gorgeous baby x

Sadly my son died at 13 hours old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"