Pain in leg joint

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Hiya,

I've been struggling to get comfy in bed already! :lol: I don't remember being uncomfortable this early on last time!

I turned over a little too quickly this morning and had an almighty pain. I panicked for a moment thinking it was maybe baby but after standing up I realised that the pain was in my leg joint joining my hip.

Any ideas what it could be?

Thanks in advance :)

I have leg pain but it's at the back of my legs. I've just some pain relief gel on the back of my legs.
Could be body changing maybe?

Could be pelvic girdle pain, if you look that up see if it matches your symptoms? I suffer with it amd its normal for it to begin in 1st trimester I had it too with my last pregnancy. but put that aside, i was laying flat on my back and thought i need a drink. so sat up quite quick using my legs to push me up (did it so fast without even thinking) and i actually heard a crunch in the top of my groin where i pulled a muscle. ouchies! It hurt for that whole night and next day! Think we just have to be alot more cautious xxxx

Yeah sounds like it could be PGP :( Pillow between the legs and a maternity slide sheet (Snoozle) is a great combo for the night.

I just googled this last night as I have the same pain. It feels like I pulled a muscle right in the adductor area where my leg attaches to my hip on the left side. As far as I read this seems to be just a 1st trimester symptom of things growing, and stretching.

Hi, I have had groin pain in my chemical pregnancy...NOT RELATED AT ALL TO MY CHEMICAL..I had to put that disclaimer out there, I have PCOS. Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it. Hope you are feeling better.

Nope. I went in to the Doctors on Monday and explained the pain, she sent me to te hospital, I was scanned and had bloods done. Levels were really low but showed that I was pregnant. I had a urine infection. No sign of pregnancy on scan. Started bleeding Tuesday. Repeated bloods on Wednesday which confirmed miscarriage.

Nope. I went in to the Doctors on Monday and explained the pain, she sent me to te hospital, I was scanned and had bloods done. Levels were really low but showed that I was pregnant. I had a urine infection. No sign of pregnancy on scan. Started bleeding Tuesday. Repeated bloods on Wednesday which confirmed miscarriage.

Okay I understand. How is your progesterone levels? Do you have a short LP? I ask because I know of an herb that can help both of those issues.

No idea about progesterone.
LP is 12 days.

I've already got a son so the Doctors said I shouldn't have problems again. It's just one of those things that happens.

No idea about progesterone.
LP is 12 days.

I've already got a son so the Doctors said I shouldn't have problems again. It's just one of those things that happens.

Okay. As I am sure you know miscarraiges happen for different reasons. It could have been a chromosomal issue. But, it could also be low progesterone. Look up symptoms of low progesterone, and maybe have your doctor check it for you. That is something that may go undiagnosed for a long time. We sometimes have to do our own research unfortunately. Vitex is the herb I take and I love it! I have a 14 day LP with it, without it, it would be much shorter. I also have a 28 day cycle with it...but I have PCOS so I def need it! But, it is great for women without PCOS as well. It is worth looking into deeper. I ONLY use the Solaray brand and I take 2 a day.

That's the same as Vitamin B6 isn't it?

I am not familiar with what exactly B6 does. But Vitex, also known as angus-castus, is a herb that balances the endocrine system naturally with no side effects (in my case anyway). It does not contain any hormones. I swear by it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->