pain in my bits

hellohefalump

Reaction score
I have pain in my lady bits, in the 'flaps' I don't know what they're called, maybe labia?

It feels like bruising but I've not done anything to hurt myself there... I've had a little inspection and it looks fine, not swollen or anything. The pain is right inside, it feels like it's on my bones.

It's worse when I first stand up.

I've been taking ibuprofen but it's not really working.

Any ideas?

This sounds like the pain I had when I had SPD. Did you have any pelvis probs when you were preg?

thanks for replying, no I never had that when I was pregnant it was all about the back ache for me!

I went to the doctor this morning, yesterday the pain was awful it's definately gotten worse. Doctor felt my abdomen and did a urine test and it turns out it's my bladder thats the problem, so I've now got some anti biotics. Hope it works it's really hurting to walk at the moment!

Well I've been on Ntibiotics for a week now and my blader feels better Nd it doesn't hurt to wee anymore.

I'm still have pain though! on one side, where my pelvis meets my leg bone. it's really painful, I'm taking as much paracetamol and ibuprofen as I'm allowed and it's still hurting.

got a doctors appointment tommorow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->