Pain in upper and lower stomach

Laeyla

Reaction score
Earlier today I had this awful pain in my upper stomach....it felt like someone kicked me there. It lasted probably about half an hour or so. Slightly nauseous. Ugh it was not pleasant. This was around 5pm. Now it's 3am and am having the same feeling right below my belly button. It doesn't come and go so I don't feel like it's contractions it's just painful...kinda sharp pain?
I feel like I should know what this is being it's #3 for me but shrug! I can't find much on Google that describe the pain accurately.
Anyone else experience this?? I'm 35 weeks.

Are you sure it's not trapped wind? I had it so bad at one point I nearly went to hospital convinced something was wrong but it eventually cleared.. was so painful though! I only say that because your pain is moving around. Try getting in cat/cow yoga pose for a while and stretching, you may help to move it round if that is the case xx

Could be gas but pain in the upper stomach area is something I'm always asked if I'm experiencing in my later appointments so it's something they look out for. I'd call your midwife/doctor and tell her and see what she says.

Thanks ladies. If it happens again today I will be calling for sure. I've also had diarrhea the last couple of days and been waking up every hour lately. Bleh! 7 more days of work left. Zzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->