pain that causes legvto give out!!

emeeorevan

Expecting Miracle #3
Reaction score
In tears from a shooting pain that causes my right leg only to give. I've had lower back /upper buttocks pain for some while now and I thought it was from baby moving down and putting pressure on everything! Just now I had a pain in that same spot but only on the right (back of hips/pelvis or sacrum?) it causes sharp shooting pains with every step and I ended up just about falling with each step. In tears from the pain and it is not much better when sitting or lying down. Is this common?

I've had this happen quite frequently the last couple weeks. I was told it is baby hitting my sciatic nerve. Not at all pleasant to deal with, but I have yet to find anything that helps. Hopefully someone else has found some relief that can give you some tips.

Thanks. I was looking it up while waiting for replies and it sounds like sciatic nerve pain. I'm lying on opposite side of the pain but it is still there and coming fairly regularly. Could mild contractions cause baby to compress the sciatic nerve during contractions? I wouldn't know it I were have contractions as this pain is ALL can deal with or feel! I'd rank it higher on the pain scale than my previous pregnancy's pitocin induced contraction pain!! (only in but/down leg and one sided)

Hey midwife said mine was what you've suggested. Her advice honestly helped so much to manage with the pain. No heavy lifting ever. Getting out of bed/sitting upIn a vet particular way maybe Google it for clarity, frozen goods placed on the spot to soothe it, and keeping your legs always positioned closely and very ladylike, this particularly really helps, dainty delicate movements x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->