Pain, tmi warning :)

mummy2one

DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)
Reaction score
Hi ladies since Sunday Ive been having what I guess is braxton hicks although they have been getting worse but never amounting to anything. I had some spots of fresh red blood on wiping on Sunday but as it was only on wiping I decided to wait and see what happened if anything (no more since).
Everything felt good Monday, had the odd niggly pain but baby was moving lots and seemed very happy. Tuesday dinner time pains started enough to take my breath away but again only about an hour and didnt amount to anything :wacko: baby was still active, had another spot of fresh red blood on wiping so I asked OH to check see if I had a spot or something that maybe I was taking the head off :blush: however he looked and said no no spot but you do have a clear/white discharge trickling from down there :blush::blush: This liquid has continued all week along with the pains which are in my back and feel like a bad period cramp with what I can only describe as a firework going off in the middle :haha: and spreading until the pain eases.
I dont want to bug Maternity assessment but also want to know everything is ok :wacko: This pregnancy has been anything but easy and is really taking its toll on me now :cry: Little lady was transverse last Thursday and if she still is next Thursday then it will be a scheduled c section, which is scaring me to death at the moment, more the fear of been cut open while Im awake :dohh:.
Would you ladies say this is normal pregnancy symptoms or something to get checked?xx

ive been having all of the above except the fresh blood spotting i would definetly get that checked i know that spotting maybr your show/muccous plug but i dont know about it being just fresh spots of blood

didnt get to finish that sorry maybe put a pad on and phone maternity assesment ask about the spotting im like you ive been to mat asses 3 times this pregnancy and i hate bothering them x

Phone maternity assessment. That is what they are there for hun and I'm sure they would rather check you and it be nothing than not check and it be something. 100% go get checked out for your piece of mind. Give them a call xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->