Painful bump?

mamawanabe21

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
Looking for advice really.
I have a fairly active job (Care assistant) and this past week, whilst at work, I’ve been getting stomach pains. It goes from the top of my bump to the bottom vertically on both sides, whether I’m being active or just standing still. The bottom of my bump is also very tender and I get a lot of muscular cramps - to the point it’s tender if I stand up straight from sitting. It feels muscular, almost as if my bump is too heavy and is pulling on the muscles. If I ‘hold’ my bump, supporting it, it eases the pain. But obviously I can’t do my job if I’m doing that. It’s also very tender whenever the baby rolls - but always has been.
She’s very active, pretty much all day and night.
I’m wondering if anyone else has this pain and how they treat it or avoid it? I do 14 hour shifts back to back, Mon-Wed and 9 hours thurs and Fri. Taking time off isn’t possible right now as I’ve only just started with a new company so can’t risk losing my position and to be honest we need the money. I’m only 27 weeks so early maternity isn’t possible either.
I don’t know what to do :(

Sounds like yould benefit from a bump support belt it works wonders and sounds like round ligament pain try explqin to your boss they should lower your dutys within work or have you looked into employment support allowence i had a operation where i work in a nursery and wasnt intitled to sick pay so whilst recovering i could still be getting a small amount of my wages maybe discuss it with your midwive or doctor but i do swear by that bump belt xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->