Painful sex :/

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Man..y'all..I barely have a sex drive but since its been close to a month I gave in but man did it hurt!!!

Sooooo I'm pretty sure it is going to be another month before it happens again. Sigh.

I think we've had sex twice during the last 6 months of this pregnancy. How I still have a husband I'll never know!

Yeah, there's so much swelling and tenderness down there plus a little vaginal prolapse. Lots of lub and position can make a difference. The last time was over a month ago and it resulted in a lot of irritation after. Sigh. I need to convince my husband that sex can be more than just intercourse. I feel so bad that I haven't been able to give him that special attention. To his credit, he hasn't been asking. But knowing how long it takes after and how difficult it gets in third trimester, I was hoping for some more physical affection in the second trimester. It's just not happening.

We havent had sex since we conceived! same with last pregnancy. Hubby isnt keen on sex while pregnant and I have a lot of muscular issues so its just best to avoid. Plenty of other ways to be intimate with each other, we are still very cuddly and all over each other

We've had sex once since we conceived. And it wasn't the most comfortable thing for me! I actually found myself over-stimulated (tmi!) i assume because of the increased blood flow, and I just couldn't handle it!!

I found around this time last pregnancy it was getting uncomfortable. Last time we had sex this time around, a few days ago, I noticed it is getting that way again. Last time we didn't have sex for like the last 3-4 months of pregnancy it was so uncomfy, plus I lost my drive. I hope it doesn't happen that way again but seems like it will be. :/

I'm thankful that DH works outside, a very exhausting job in this heat and by the time he's home he's so tired when he lays down he prefers to just go to sleep.
Idk if that sounds awful of me. I feel bad because we haven't had sex in a few weeks. (it used to be like twice a week for us) sometimes it hurts, mostly because I think I'm tense and not really into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->