Painful /swollen lady area

SadakoS

Reaction score
I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and for the last week or so I've noticed that my floof has been quite sensitive, although not painful particularly. Dtd with dh last night, nothing particularly rough or vigorous and afterwards I felt absolutely raw! All day today its hurt to wipe after going for a wee, although now it's been 24 hours it's definitely less sore.

Is it just increased blood flow and sensitivity to the area? I didn't have it with my dd so it's new to me. anyone else?

I've had similar to this. I wiped myself and it felt swollen. I got OH to have a look and he saud it was swollen and looked like a prominent vein.

I mentioned it to my MW and she said it was due to the increased blood flow and not to worry. Xx

I think it may also be due to your pelvic floor not being as strong when it's not ur first baby. Ive felt that way as well this pregnancy and midwife encouraged doing pelvic floor muscle workouts (eg. Pilates)

I thought I'd update and say that I've got thrush! I've never had it before so didn't really put 2 and 2 together. I was on antibiotics for a uti which almost certainly triggered it. I feel silly for suffering when I could have been treating it.

Just before I read your update post I was about to say thrush.. just got rid of it myself so knew exactly what you were describing! Joys of pregnancy haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->