Pains in my sides

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
so past few days iv had a horrible dull ache on both of my sides.

Today was worse though, i was walking around boots when suddenly out of the blue horrible sharp stabbing pains in my right side, very painful !!!

I dont know what it could be. AF shud be due anyday now,and im hoping its nothing to do with an ectopic...

what else cud it be??

didnt want to read and run, but i dont really know what it could be, with my ectopic i didnt get pains till 5 weeks 4 days ish but i know everyone different but sending you :hugs:

I've been having similar, though not as bad as yours. I thought I was due on on Friday (though not sure as very irregular and do not temp use OPK etc,just was going on what I thought had been ovulation pain and symptoms).Since Wedneday night I have had an on off ache, sometimes one side sometimes the other, sometimes all over. I was so certain I was due on. Now I don't know. Definately not pregnant as tests keep telling me (though had so many symptoms). Now just waiting.

Hope your problem gets a solution and everything is ok. I will keep fingers crossed.

aww hun havnt had anything similar but maybe if you havnt come on by your date maybe a trip to the docs would be good? xx hope everythings ok cherub xx

That was actually one of my first pregnancy symptoms last time. I noticed a dull pain in my sides that felt kind of warm. It finally clicked when I got my BFP. Even though that pregnancy ended in MC, I know it wasn't ectopic, and my doc said that side pain is very normal in early pregnancy. Baby dust to you all!!!

Awh thats made me feel loads better =]
My pains have just been like that,dull and warm.
I did a HPT yesturday and it was negative, but im guna wait a few more days for AF and if she does not show by then i shall retest on saturday morning.

Hi,

I have these pains and I had frequent urination - so much I still have night waking. But I got my AF on Sunday ( 5 days early than Fertility Friend predicted after a couple of :bfn:) so for me wasn't a sign of pregnancy :sad:, booked in for docs next week as i think mine was unfortunately a water infection (still is - although no pain when I pass urine - just the dull ache and frequent weeing).

Just was nice to read that these pains can be a positive sign of pregnancy, so I will keep my eye out next time. Hope yours are a sign of a :bfp: hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->