Pains in side anyone?

Babybabyno2

Reaction score
Hi girls, I'm 4wks+5days today and constantly have a dull ache on my left side near my left ovary and the pain travels down my leg. its not very painful more annoying. I went to my doctor who took bloods to check for an ectopic, I've to go back tomorrow evening for second bloods, to see if the hcg levels have increased normally. Just worried as I had my dd 7 years ago and felt nothing like the pains I've been feeling. I actually felt this pain every month just before af arrived??? and still have it.

I wonder if you have a cyst? Hope everything turns out okay x

Hi there that's exactly what I was thinking. I had a internal scan done in October while I had a chemical pregnancy and was told everything looked fine, I mentioned cyst to the doctor yesterday and she said no they take a long time to come up. But it could be a corpus lutem? These only come up during pregnancy? I just feel at a loss as I am worried about the pains this in turn is putting my already high blood pressure up even higher.

Yes do! But don't get upset if you don't see a heartbeat- I had a scan at 6+2 and only saw a sac. But they think my egg just took a long time to implant.

No I haven't had a chance to have another dr appointment with all of the holidays and busy work schedule, but I'm booking an appointment for next week. I definitely feel very pregnant (mild cramps, gassy, very sore boobs and bad waves of nausea) so I am trying to stay positive and not worry too much!

I have a pain in my left side, kind of like a stitch. not terrible, but not nice. like ive been running a bit. I hope its ok

I'm just sitting down for a bit, hope it passes soon. No spotting or anything so that's good.

The nurse did say I would get pains and stuff, and that they should be fine unless excruciating or accompanied by heavy bleeding.

Hope all is okay Hun did you have an early scan, I'm sort of having the same here pain up my left side and top of my leg, my hcg levels are increasing nicely but I do have a bad case of pcos, was yours a cyst? Xx

Hi there yes I had a scan at 4+6 showed no cysts and was too early too see any sac etc. I got my bloods done, at 4+4 they were 508 will get second test results tomorrow but pains are not there all the time now so hopefully it was just normal stretching pains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->