Paisley Cotton Issy & Mini Lala

sjbno1

Sarah - mummy & TTC#2
Reaction score
So I've come to the sad decision to sell my Paisley Issy :( :cry:

Only worn three times! as I bought if just before we went away and Izzie just doesnt get on with cotton it would appear :cry: its from the coop and I'm not sure how available this print is in the UK :thumbup:

Paid £21.99 plus postage and would be happy with £21 (inc postage - will send recorded)

This is the print (stolen from Issy bear on fb) :hugs:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=6270064&id=70727905125&ref=fbx_album

Also selling my mini lala Damask pink - £14.25 which inc postage (recorded) - SOLD

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=1530539&id=49811652658&ref=fbx_album

The velcro is a little gray but all in good working condition :thumbup:

Offers welcomed too girlies :happydance:

that issy is so gorgeous, but I just can't justify the funds atm. would you take swaps?

as we're having leakage issues at the mo i'm quite fussy with nappies LOL what did you have to swap?

I can put it to one side if you wanted? I'm in no rush! :)

got a WNOS in raspberry slush gelato, pop ins (v3 dream dris) and a BBOS in chocolate with sage spots (with poppers). What works well for you?

Would be willing to top up if necessary!!

Hi, is the mini lala pink or black damask?

If no one wants the MLL, I'll take it plz :) Will have to pay you tomorrow morning if that's ok?

pink hun

hen - let me look at your pics on your link and i'll let you know :D

The mini lala is still available :)

Hen - gonna have to pass I think - at the moment flips are working really well for us and Michelle at issy has told me to try minkee issy instead - do you happen to have one of those? lol

The mini lala is still available :)

Hen - gonna have to pass I think - at the moment flips are working really well for us and Michelle at issy has told me to try minkee issy instead - do you happen to have one of those? lol

I'll take it then please :) Is it ok to pay you in the morning tho? :flower:

Hey hun, I have a ribbit flip and 2 stay dry inserts which I never reach for. they sit in the change bag and always get passed over in place of other things!!

Awww I feel bad but gonna have to say no i'm afraid :( i dont get on well with SD inserts :( I can hold it for you if you wanted?

No worries. if you haven't sold it in a week then i'll think again, but mat leave funds are feeling a little delicate atm! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->