Pampers baby dry vs active fit?

Noodlebear

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
Ladies that've tried both which did you think was ultimately better? Now that Lucas is more mobile we've been thinking about trying the active fit nappies but realistically is there much difference and do you think they're as good? We've never really had any problems with baby dry, obviously the odd leak here and there, and I'd rather not go and waste money on a pack of nappies that are gonna be rubbish or ones that aren't that different anyway.

I love the active fit, they are lovely and soft and I always use them for the night as they are the best at keeping Louis and Alex dry overnight by far. For the day though I use asda's little angels or pampers baby dry, both stay leak free in them, so not fussed really! :flower:

I use Activefit on lo and I have to say I find them much better than baby dry. Lo leaked allot in them and we've only had a handful of leaks since changing when she was 6 months and that was usually due to explosive teething poops!

I find baby dry a lot better, so much so I'm not ever buying actifit again.

Aw man! You were all meant to say the same thing and make my decision for me ;)

What was the issue? Did you find that they leak?

I use both, active fit during the day and baby dry at night, seems to work for us

Aw man! You were all meant to say the same thing and make my decision for me ;)

What was the issue? Did you find that they leak?

Yeah leak every night for about a week, changed back to baby dry & not a leak since :dohh:

I've got a few left which I use during the evening after her last poop until bath time. They're barely even wet then but at least in getting rid lol

I think Active Fit is our Cruisers? But I much preferred Cruisers to Baby Dry.

Same here, activ fit for day (less bulky) but baby dry at night, extra layer gets us 12-13 hrs :) x

I prefer active fit. Just made the change over from baby dry. I found that I was changing D more often as the baby dry are paper thin. One small wee and the nappy would puff up as if its full. I could never tell if his nappy needed a change. Why dont they do the wetness indicator in size 3+ upward???? That was so much easier! Active fit are much better quality. £11.99 in mothercare + 20% off in their special event. I also saw a box of them on boots website - cant remember the price though.

Edit: active dry last the whole night for D. He has one bottle and will go back down without needing a change until 6am.

I prefer active fit. Just made the change over from baby dry. I found that I was changing D more often as the baby dry are paper thin. One small wee and the nappy would puff up as if its full. I could never tell if his nappy needed a change. Why dont they do the wetness indicator in size 3+ upward???? That was so much easier! Active fit are much better quality. £11.99 in mothercare + 20% off in their special event. I also saw a box of them on boots website - cant remember the price though.

Edit: active dry last the whole night for D. He has one bottle and will go back down without needing a change until 6am.

Ooooh good! We just got our first pack of actifit here as we were using the baby dry previously. I have the same issue with the baby dry fluffing so quickly that I keep changing him thinking it's full. Half the time, I open it up and realize it was just a small wee and would put it back on but kiddo just does not accept that so I HAVE to change the diaper if I open it... :haha:

Ooooh good! We just got our first pack of actifit here as we were using the baby dry previously. I have the same issue with the baby dry fluffing so quickly that I keep changing him thinking it's full. Half the time, I open it up and realize it was just a small wee and would put it back on but kiddo just does not accept that so I HAVE to change the diaper if I open it... :haha:

:haha::haha::haha: It's the same here. If I try and do it back up he protests.

Bubba is too little for active fit atm. We still use size 3 New Baby.

With eldest I used Active Fit during the day and Baby Dry over night from around 6 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->