pancakes - official annoucement

T

tinytoes

This is an official announcement to all pregnant ladies world wide.

Last night I discovered the best thing..

pancakes with lemon juice and sugar. DB and I sat there and made tons and stuffed ourselves silly. They were sooooo good!

And i decided that they're not so bad for you - they have eggs (protein) milk (calcium) and lemon (vit C):..

so my advice to all - esp those who feel sickly - is to get tossing those pancakes!!!

Gosh they were so nice....

*Amy jumps on the bandwagon*

Worth a go!!!! I love pancakes!

:rofl: I would have never thought of putting lemon and sugar on a pancake :rofl:

Nope never heard of it :rofl: Maybe it's just not common in the States?

:shrug: my pancakes come out of a box and I add water.... :rofl:

ooh make them at home - dead easy and you know they're good for you ! (If you ignore the butter they're cooked in!) oh soooo good!!!!!!!! I'm dribbling..

I love pancakes... and now I want pancakes but I have to wait until OH gets in :(

yes i thought everyone had lemon and sugar on pancakes.
oooh i love pancakes with lemon and sugar on them, i want some NOW!

I just asked my DH if he had ever had them and he said he's never heard of it either :rofl:

I really want some with lemon and sugar now.

You determind to find someone you know who has them Vickie lol :rofl:

xx

:rofl: Well I wanted to know if I was the only one who hadn't heard of them. I mentioned it to my DH and he asked one of his colleagues who works in the UK and he told him all about them, now DH wants them for breakfast on Saturday :rofl:

Ooo have them!!!

Do you have the same kind of pancakes that we do just when I think of pancakes in america/canada I think of the smaller thick ones - or am I just a spaz?? :rofl:

xx

:rofl: I have no idea if they are the same or not. But small and thick does describe them well. Honestly my DH makes them out of a box, adds milk and an egg :rofl:

https://www.funsocialstudies.learninghaven.com/images/pancakepic.gif

They look more like crepes - well thats the sort im used to lol

xx

Yeah they do look more like crepes, which honestly I'm not too fond of :rofl: I'll have to tell my DH to look more into it so he makes them the right way :rofl:

Weird you made this thread, I was having major pancake with lemon and sugar cravings a few days ago - im not even pregnant though! mmmmmm

oh thick small pancakes will not do!! Here's the british pancake, a tradition!! thin like crepes but dont taste like them. We even have pancake races where people flip pancakes in pans and run the street....true!!have this at the weekend vickie, with lemon juice and sugar!

we're having some after dinner tonight....for the second time this week!!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/bluepeter/content/articles/2005/11/17/pancakes_bake.shtml

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->