Panties soaked through after membrane sweep. Waters?

mamawolf

Reaction score
I just had a sweep earlier and when I went to the bathroom a little while after my panties were soaked through (including the small liner I had on). Could that be my water breaking? Or just the lube that the doctor used? It soaked through my shorts.

I’ve changed and put on a new liner to see if it continues. Anyone else had this right after a sweep?

Hi hun,

I would say possibly waters. I can’t imagine lube causing that much wetness or soaking through anything.
When my waters started breaking with my daughter they went through my knickers and jeans and I had a clear wet patch on the outside of my jeans.

If the pad soaks and stays wet and heavy then it’s most likely waters, anything else would only be damp to touch.

Let us know how you get on! Xx

Ooooow cud be ure waters hon. Does it have a sweet smell?

It hasn’t been as much since then though. Like not enough to soak a liner overnight.

Yes I I talked to my doctor, and since I haven’t been getting consistent contractions and no blood or additional fluid, she thinks it just discharge and the lubricant used during the sweep. I’ve been on the lookout all day and other than a little normal discharge, there hasn’t been anything.

Ok hon. Just keep a close eye on things. I lost my whole plug yesterday and had the bloody show. Been told I have to rest and if my waters break or I start having painful contractions I have to go strait in. But I'm ok at the moment. Just supper tired and a bit period crampy but not contracting. Having alot of CM today.
Hope ure ok hon

Still pregnant lol just regular discharge. I lost my plug a few days ago but no labor yet. I have induction scheduled on Wednesday. So just waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->