• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Paper thin uterus

M

Manicmum

Hi has anyone ever been told u had a paper thin uterus in previous preganancys
I had c-section02/14 and the surgeon told me I had a paper thin uterus , and that I Wud require a section if I had more , but because my ️Oh promised he was gonna get the snip I just said ️Oh we won't be having anymore ,
Fast worded to now and I am nearly 10 weeks pregnant I tried to research it but all I seem to get is they take you in between 36/37 weeks incase of rupture or labour , I am interested more from uk cos that's where I am.
I have to wait till dec 2 to see consultant

When was you last pregnant before this pregnancy? Xx

I was told this at my 3rd section this summer. Initially, during surgery, the doc advised no more babies; at the postpartum check-up was told to wait at least a year until I get pregnant again (which you have, so that's good!). I am also in premenopause, so it's unlikely I will get pregnant again, but it's very scary (especially the thought of dying and leaving your existing kids)... Best of luck! Let us know what the consultant says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->