paragard, discharge tmi help!!!!!!!

Reaction score
well i havent posted on here in a while, my baby girl is 5 months old, anyways i got paragard in december, and they told me id have heavier periods, my periods are terrible!! i have to wear super plus tampons and bleed thru those in 10 mins, also i get brown discharge throughout the month which they said was normal too, how long does this last?? i mean its crazy brown spotting constantly any experiences with this

Sorry didn't want to read and run I've never heard of this afraid so not much help. It sounds horrible though so sorry to hear you are going through it....

Ok so a quick Google search has surprised me and revealed that paragard is the copper coil which is what I have bizarrely just posted about because I want one fitted!!! I have heard so many horror stories about non stop heavy periods but have heard that they are usually worse in the beginning? I am currently ebf So am hoping that because I'm not bleeding now I won't have to go through this

How long have you had it fitted? If it's post a few months I would go back to whoever fitted it and ask if it's normal and how tmlong they class the early days post fitting! I couldn't cope with lots of bleeding for longer than a few months. It might be worth swapping for the progesterone coil but I personally want the copper for its lack of extra hormones. I have enough of those already!!

Ive had it since December my first af after my daughter was January so off course that was bad and February was terrible i usually use regular tampons but had to use super plus, pkus a pad and first three to 4 days was terrible, ive hears u have to give it a few months for ur body to get used to, but i had the in between brown discharge its almost constant thru out the month..but everyone different

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->