Paranoid!!

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
I'm suffering with paranoia over a new dress I just got for a job interview tomorrow, I literally just got it from the all night Tesco and it's gorgeous but they didn't have my size so it's a little tight on the front, I didn't want to get the next size up because it would of been huge. So anyway I tried it on with my tights and pull in pants but you can still see a bit of my belly and hips. DF says it looks lovely and I'm being silly but I just keep thinking people will stare so I don't know whether to wear it.:blush: It doesn't help that it's that time of month and I'm bloated!! I think I am just really nervous and may be being a bit silly but should I still wear it???:shrug:

I'm tempted to say yes because it probably does look fine BUT if you don't feel comfortable in it I would say no. It's just one added worry you don't need when going for an interview. Good luck tomorrow x

I did wear it yeah, I felt a bit awkward at first but I got a few compliments :D haven't heard anything about the job yet though! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->