Paranormal Activity 3 FIRST TRAILER RELEASED!

ilvmylbug

Single Mom of 2 & Proud
Reaction score
I'm so excited, it looks so creepy! :happydance:

Looks like they are doing a prequel to both movies, when Katie and her sister are little girls. Interesting storyline but I wonder if it will have a twist ending (as we know what happens in the real "end").

https://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2128124953/

Anything with kids is creepy. I haven't seen any of the other paranormal activity films, too scared too and I'm definitely going to steer clear of this one too haha!

Are they really that bad? lol x

I'm not even gunna bother watching this one!! I watched the first coz everyone went on about how scary it was, and I love a good scare.. but, I was bored all the way through, but kept watching thinking 'something is bound to happen in a minute, and it will get started' then... it ended :rofl:

Then I watched the 2nd one, just coz I'd seen the first, and I got so bored, I dwitched it off half way through, knowing that probably like the first, nothing interesting would happen, and it would just end!

I can't wait, the first two really scared me especially the second after having DS and seeing to him in his cot at nighttime. It will be interesting to see what they can do with this story. Roll on October, love a good scare

I don't think I could watch a 3rd one! The 2nd was bad enough for me.. :blush:

:sick: i hate all of them, with a passion. the first one scared the shite out of me.
i saw the bit with the little boy in the second. and then vowed to never watch anything paranormal again lol!

the second one scared my OH he made me bring LO in bed with us. i HAVE to sleep near the bedroom door.. lol such a wimp!!

cant wait for it to come out, cant get on the link (on my phone) does it say when its out in UK?
xxx

the second one scared my OH he made me bring LO in bed with us. i HAVE to sleep near the bedroom door.. lol such a wimp!!

cant wait for it to come out, cant get on the link (on my phone) does it say when its out in UK?
xxx

Friday, October 21 2011 :)

xxx

Friday, October 21 2011 :)

Ooh, that's my 20th birthday! I saw the 1st one on my 18th birthday! :lol:
I'll probably see it. I watched the 2nd one on DVD and I wasn't impressed. The 1st one was good though. :D

I haven't seen any of the Paranormal Activity films after the first. The first was crap and boring but the bit where the bed covers move and the door moves on its own creeped the hell outta me, it could happen to any of us and we wouldn't know because we're asleep.
I love my horror films but I can't hack the paranormal stuff, its just too real and creepy.

I'll be staying wellllllll away from that film :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->