Partner out....

staceymxxx

Reaction score
So my partner is on a works do tonight and i'm lost and at a loose end...

So when your home alone how do you spend your evenings?

I spend about 1 evening a month alone and never know what to do!! x

Nice relax in the bath, fresh pj's, cosy up on the sofa with something decent on tv and chocolate :)

Nice relax in the bath, fresh pj's, cosy up on the sofa with something decent on tv and chocolate :)

Heavenly!! I'm cleaning the house top to bottom, i can't sit still..

Making biscuits in a mo lol x

Read, study, watch a DVD, tidy and clean, drink hot chocolate, have a bath, call friends or my mum or talk to him on skype or the phone :haha:

I read or watch tv or play xbox love time to myself as im to used to it now

I do t do anything different to when he is here

Get kids off to bed (except Leah), make tea, watch a bit of telly maybe and Internet

unless there's something good on TV , I'm up and about like I cant sit still, trying to find things to do! i get so bored on my own i always like having company.

Oh works n a rig so its normal for me, I like it :) watch what I want, read
, geek online x

My hubby works away frequently AND works shifts (although these are ending now) so I'm used to spending many evenings alone. I like to have a glass of wine, light some candles , read for hours, watch a dvd/movie I've sky-plussed, watch programme after programme of my favourite shows that he doesn't enjoy, browse the internet/do some online shopping, or I cook/bake, trying out new recipes etc. I do miss the company though after a few days, x

Earlier in the week I was curled up in the recliner with the cat playing games on my phone. Another night was a Portlandia netflix marathon, and a third night was a girly night in with a friend drinking wine and watching Downton Abbey. :haha: And then my husband came home!

Shop online, shop online, shop online, oh and, shop online :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->