Passports..

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
Has anyone applied for their UK passport recently? Just wondered how long it took to get them back. TIA x

My last one, which was 4 years ago, was just a renewal took 4 weeks. DD's took 6 weeks as it was her first one.

It entirely depends on when you get it done etc.

When I got DD's first it was back within 2 weeks but that was 3 years ago now! I'm sending mine off next week so hopefully won't take too long xx

I got mine back today! It took 2 weeks and 4 days! xxx

Last year-was about 2 weeks for all of us, including 2 first time passports for kids. Pretty impressed with turn around.

It's longer in peak times such as before the summer holidays etc.

I got my renewed passport and LO's first passport both back within 7 days. That was march last year. I used the post offices check and send, don't know if that sped the process up x

I need to do mine. Can anyone help. My old one is out of date and in my married name so do I just send marriage certificate or will I need someone to sign etc too? X

We got DS' first passport almost 3 years ago now and it took just under 3 weeks.

I need to do mine. Can anyone help. My old one is out of date and in my married name so do I just send marriage certificate or will I need someone to sign etc too? X

If its all the same details as now you won't need your marriage cert but you do need new photos and to have them countersigned xx

If its all the same details as now you won't need your marriage cert but you do need new photos and to have them countersigned xx

Sorry I meant maiden name. Do you always need new photos and them signed what a pain :( xx

Yes to marriage cert then! Lol! And yeah you have to change your pics everytime now but 10 years can change a lot - I imagine I will have lots more wrinklies in 10 years haha xx

True. It's just such a pain to find someone lol xx

On my passport forms it says you only have to get a signature if the picture doesn't look like you, I didn't need a one! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->