Pastina

tasha41

Mum & Dad + 1
Reaction score
At what age is it okay to give pastina??

Uhh little pastas.. they are like small round ones.. like little tiny bits you put in soup

I think from 7 months (stage 2 weaning) you can start introducing a few more lumps into food. I have some of that little pasta stuff for babies and it says from 7 months on the pack :D You could give it earlier if it was blended though.

^^ Agree.I reckon about 7 months xxxx

I gave amelie stage 2 stuff at about 6 months. Just whenever you feel like she will chew the pieces and not gag on them constantly. When Amelie first started on food with bits she'd use her mouth and sieve out the puree type stuff with the lumps with her mouth and spit all thelumps out LOL They get over it though.

I gave amelie stage 2 stuff at about 6 months. Just whenever you feel like she will chew the pieces and not gag on them constantly. When Amelie first started on food with bits she'd use her mouth and sieve out the puree type stuff with the lumps with her mouth and spit all thelumps out LOL They get over it though.

Dylan did this too! So cute, clever things these babies.
I gave Dylan lumpy food from 6 months too, HV said I needed to introduce it then as he was settled on solids.

I gave Jasmine the baby pastini things at 6 months, I would put them in with carrot purees etc, she seemed to like it.

I gave Jasmine the baby pastini things at 6 months, I would put them in with carrot purees etc, she seemed to like it.

That was my plan, mix them with pureed veggies first for texture (I was thinking sweet potato/yam) then try them later on their own. Good to hear it works !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->