Paw patrol toys recommendations. Please.

DCS

Reaction score
Just that basically. I'm looking for something small and cheapish, just to introduce her to the toys, she knows all the names and gets excited when she sees the toys in the shop, but hasn't asked for anything specific. She is 2, ds is 5, he would probably play with it too.

I would with go for paw patrol racers (£6.99 each) or basic vehicles (£12.99 each) the racers are ones with the pups that dont come ouT and basic vehicles bigger with a pup which comes out and can also be played with seperatly. Both my 2 year old and 5 year old play with both

I know you said cheap however the paw patroller is the best toy by far , my 2 year old loves it even though it's for my 4 & 5 year old .

The £12.99 vehicles fit inside it .

Do not get the look out , the rubbish reviews are correct which is so disappointing :(

I got the racers for around £2 each from eBay last year. They were from China but great quality and still going strong a year later.

The racers would be ideal, and if you wanted to get something more expensive, the new tracks that have recently come out fit these. :)

I would go with the basic vechicles as an introduction.
Thats what we got ds last christmas (ds was 2 in Jan)
They are usually 12.99 each but its cheaper than buying the pups on their own without cars at 7.99.
This year ds is getting the pawpatroller, air patroller and lookout tower :dohh:
I would also recommend the lookout as you can use all the pups with it which is pretty cool as an introduction :thumbup:

The ionix vehicles are good to. I have just ordered my nephew chase for £12.50 on Amazon last night. It comes with blocks same size as megablox. We have Marshall which we got with build your own lookout, chase and rubble. Both my kids love. You can also get a big pack of blocks with build own pups. Today in b and m I got a big pack of bricks with Skye and chase for £14.99

Thanks all. They both got one of them light up paw patrol things that make stars on the ceiling, for diwali. Well, dd did. Then ds said the magic words in front of my mum, I wish I had
One of these, so my mum went and got him one. Iv got a bunch of paw patrol stuff on my list ready for when everyone asks what to get them.

Not small or cheap but I agree that the Paw Patroller is a great toy. My LO loves hers, it's probably her most consistently used toy. Might not be ideal for a 2 year old (though the vehicles made to fit into the Paw Patroller would be!) but I bet your 5 year old would love it and your daughter would for sure grow into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->