Pax for a middle name? Other "Virtue" names?

wamommy

4 little monkeys!
Reaction score
As a brief background, my step daughter and 3 other kids have "virtue" names as their middle names... Grace, Hope, Faith and Love.

I'd like to continue that tradition so this baby doesn't feel left out! We're team :yellow: and there are some really pretty GIRL virtue names, but what about boy? I'm not a huge fan of Valor, Justice, etc... sounds too super-hero for me.

What do you think of Pax? It's Latin for peace. Is it too obscure? Any other ideas?

I like it :). You could have
Castitas (Latin for Chastity, and sounds masculine to me!)
Tobin
Clement
Just

I think pax is quite a modern cool sounding name, and the fact that it has relevant meaning makes it all the better for you :)

why not just use Peace?

I considered that, but do you think it sounds too girly/hippie? My DH is pretty concerned about the "cool" factor, but if it were up to him I think we'd choose Courage or another "manly" middle name. :dohh:

I think pax is quite a modern cool sounding name, and the fact that it has relevant meaning makes it all the better for you :)

Thank you! :D

I like it :). You could have
Castitas (Latin for Chastity, and sounds masculine to me!)
Tobin
Clement
Just

This may sound weird, but Casititas sounds too much like Candidas to me! I kind of like Just, though. What does Tobin mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->