PCOS no meds years Confirmed! Confirmed Ovulation on CD8. Bfp on 9dpo!

Nicole R.

Reaction score
hey yall :)

So my first son is 9 years old. He was my clomid baby. My second son was conceived 4 months post partum (super fertile time)

I divorced my abusive ex husband 3 years ago. My PCOS went into remission and in 2020 my cycles started regulating to 33 days and ovulation on cd18.

My first bf/high-school sweetheart and I got back together. He's 36 with no kids of his own. Low count.

Not only did I ovulated on Cd8 but we conceived and I got my first BFP at 9dpo on a FRER and a CB digital!

Bloodwork confirmed doubling HCG. Idk why im having such a hard time relying on my body to naturally have released a healthy sticky egg. Verus a super mega sticky clomid egg.

I found out on 9dpo and its 17dpo and im stilk testing.
I am doing my own little HPT research on sensitivity!!20200713_122645.jpg

9dpo- Family Dollar Cheapies ($4 and $1) hcg was around 11 20200709_143219.jpg

So ill get my data and test brands and put it all together for everyone. For the record. The CVS brand (blue dye) and the CB easy are awful. First signal is pretty amazing. CB digital gave me "pregnant" with an HCG of 10-12. I thought that was pretty amazing.

I am not having many symptoms? I had the worst Yeast Infection of my life with a UTI. Fro. 8dpo-13 dpo had some nausea and dull aches in my ovaries. Thats about it.

Great lines, congratulations! :).

I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"