PCOS TTC#3 Looking for Buddies

julybabe84

Mum of 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
Hi as the title says.

I am 26 mum of 2 boys desperately hoping for baby #3 to complete our family. I recently had it confirmed I have PCOS, waiting on OH semen analysis before I get to see a consultant.

If anyone else is in similar circumstances I'd like to hear from you and hopefully share our journey together.

Hi I will be your buddy. I am 28 with 2.5 year old boy/girl twins and we are TTC #3 also with PCOS.

What are your cycles normally like? are they long? Mine at the moment go anywhere between 34-50 days.

I am currently in my TWW so praying I get two pink lines this month.

How long have you been ttc #3?

Hi twinkie good to hear from you.
I have been ttc since August 2010 (from wedding night onwards lol). Hi had mirena coil removed in Dec 2009 since then I've had cycles ranging from 46 - 134 days. The higher one was at time leading up to wedding so I'm putting it down to all the hype etc as 2 weeks later AF did come. Mainly they have been 53, 55, 56 and 59. I have only had 6 periods in 14months. I've never been regular but wasnt keeping track before. Both boys were conceive while I was taking BCP so I'm hoping to get lucky. I'm beginning to think the pill increased my fertility rather than prevented it.

How are you getting on in your 2ww? Have you been ttc long? Did you know you had PCOS before you had your twins?

Sorry for the late reply this thread was a little way down the page so I hadn't realised that you had replied.

I actually got my BFP today. I thought for the last couple of days I had faint lines but todays was much more obvious and I did a digital test and got a BFP on that too!! I am still in shock and can't quite believe that we have conceived a baby naturally!!

It is hard TTC with PCOS when you have such irregular cycles isn't it. I did know before TTC the first time around that I had PCOS and before I had the twins I had very long cycles. Mostly over 100 days every time. Since having the kids however my cycles have reduced in length. I have also been taking Angus Cactus for just over a year which I believe has also healped to reduce my cycle length.

That is amazing that you fell pregnant twice while you were on the pill. Those babies were certainly meant to be!!

Wow a big congratulations to you, wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy and beyond.:hugs:

Thanks for the advice, I started angus castus this cycle so hopefully it will work for me too.

Congratulations again x

Thanks so much.

Good luck taking the Angus Cactus. Hopefully it helps with your cycles too!!

Are you temping too?

Hi Julybabe84, I am in a similar situation to yourself, however I am TTC #1 and would love a buddy to share this journey.

we have been TTC since dec 2009, when we came off the BCP cerezetter, did not have a AF, but had an early miscarriage in July 2010. Was diagnosed with PCOS last wedesday and starting taking metformin last thursday, currently on 50mg once per day, going up to twice a day from thursday.

Hi I'm looking for a buddy I'm in my mid twenties ttc fir two yrs just found outboh has low sperms got to retest next month and I'm starting clomid this cycle I'm on day three of provera

When are you due your results

Hey sorry forgot to check this post. How are you all getting on?

Bloods backed up the scan to show PCOS. Handed in OH semen sample today for analysis, now just waiting for appointment with consultant.

Good luck with the sa Hun how long will you need to wait

She said she'd post an appointment out should receive it by Saturday I think. She did say the consultant is very busy so it wont be a short wait lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->