Peacocks maternity clothes

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
How fab are they???

I've been in today and spent £52. For that I got:

2 long sleeved t-shirts
2 long sleeved hoodies
2 long sleeved 2-part t-shirts (the ones that look like you have a vest underneath)
a gorgeous long cardigan

They should last me the whole winter between them.

I spent £35 on one top in Next last week! Wish I'd never worn it so I could take it back!:hissy:

Is it just me and my local crappy one or do they not do maternity in size 8/10?

I can never ever find that size in there? Annoys me because theyre really cheap!!

You got a good bargain hun

I didnt know Peacocks did maternity clothes. I will keep them in mind.

You definantly got alot for your money.

Lucky you! The Peacocks near me have ONE solitary rail for their entire maternity range and its all crap!

Ours doesn't have maternitty clothes. In fact, there are no maternity clothes for sale in my whole town. I have to travel to find a limited selection in a nearby town, or go into Manchester or Preston!
Well done hun, great bargains. Do they have an online store?

I didnt know they did maternity stuff either....but if they dont do the 8-10 range they'd be no good to me anyway xx

i had loads of thier maternity tops so cheap!!!!

one thing the jeans wernt very good though x

ooo yay! going maternity clothes shopping tomoro and now i know where!

How fab are they???

2 long sleeved t-shirts
2 long sleeved hoodies
2 long sleeved 2-part t-shirts (the ones that look like you have a vest underneath)
a gorgeous long cardigan

I spent £35 on one top in Next last week! Wish I'd never worn it so I could take it back!:hissy:

Did you go to the one in town? I had a look the other day and wasn't impressed with their stock

How fab are they???

2 long sleeved t-shirts
2 long sleeved hoodies
a gorgeous long cardigan

Did you go to the one in town? I had a look the other day and wasn't impressed with their stock

No, I went to Beaumont Leys hun. It didn't look like they had much either until you moved the stuff at the front of each rack. They pile about 5 styles of tops onto each rack!!

My local Peacocks had size 10 in!!!( I think they had 8's too but I go big when I'm preggo!!!)

My mum got me a nice pair of trousers from there, over bump ones. They are comfy and fit well. Think they where £7.

our peacocks used to have a massive maternity section, now it has like one rail with it all on. a bit of a dissapointment !!

they do some nice things though.

https://www.peacocks.co.uk/Womenswear/Maternity

Do they do more in the shops than online does anyone know? Went to one today but they didn't have a maternity section - there is one reasonably near that does she said but I'm after a jumper / cardigan and there's only one on the website.

We have a big Peacocks but they don't re stock oftern enough and the clothes go so quickly! Drives me mad but they do have an online store too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->