Peak on CB Digital Ovulation Test in the evening. Experienced Users Needed

wantin3

Reaction score
Hello all,

My first month using these digital tests. I have been testing for the last seven days with FMU - all low readings. I tested this morning and got a blank circle (low). I decided to test again tonight, just on the off chance and received a straight static smiley face (peak).

I tested with an internet cheapie opk at the same time (this evening) and there was barely a line on the opk, yet I have a peak on the CB digital ovulation test.

Did I mess up by testing at a different time of day and could it be a true peak? I have just come off of the depo and did soy iso's and currently taking royal jelly . My injection ran out in April if that helps.

I'm not sure about the CB. But I do know that getting off Depo can take a while regulating hormones. I'd recommend temping along with OPKS. Temping shows a shift after ovulation. :)

Thanks for your reply Angel.

Yes I temp. My temp has been rising for the last two days. Hopefully it stays up!

I am using cheapie opk's but they havent picked up anything. Barely there, faint lines galore. They are clinical guard. When ttc my son I was using instalert opk's. They are the brand that the nhs use. Think I might buy some of those as I had success with those.

Yeah the depo is a nightmare. I have taken norethisterone to end a loooong cycle and took soy iso's to force ovulation this cycle. If it works and I have actually ovulated, I will be in total shock!

Hi :) I used these for one cycle alongside internet cheapies. Never got a positive on the cheapies but got 4 high readings and then a peak reading so dtd and conceived that month :) I don't think the time of day matters because I seem to remember it says in the instructions that you can test more than once a day because some peoples lh surge doesn't last very long so have to test more frequently to catch it.
Hope this helps :)

Thanks LilMiss. Your reply has helped immensely! :)

There seems to be a lot of confusion on the net with these tests.

It's interesting that you say that you never got a positive on the cheapie opk's. Gives me hope that it was in fact a true positive that I received yesterday.

Thanks again for your help! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->