PEAK OPK Finally!

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
After 4 days of flashing smileys I finally got my peak! :happydance::happy dance:

Anyone else use these? How soon after your peak do you O?

Attachments

• PeakOPK.jpg
    PeakOPK.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
I have never used that brand I use the cheapo sticks but I usually ovulate the day I get the peak cause I can feel the cramping. Gl!!

I have never used that brand I use the cheapo sticks but I usually ovulate the day I get the peak cause I can feel the cramping. Gl!!

Thank you. I had some brown spotting yesterday so hoping that was the day. OPK negative today. Thanks for responding!

I got my peak around 7pm last night and thought I felt some cramping around 1am and my nipples are definitely sensitive but I still got a pos on the cheapie until 5:30 so I'm thinking sometime this morning. Get your BD on girl ☺️

I got my peak around 7pm last night and thought I felt some cramping around 1am and my nipples are definitely sensitive but I still got a pos on the cheapie until 5:30 so I'm thinking sometime this morning. Get your BD on girl ☺️

Congrats on your Peak positive! I am 4dpo now! You know what? I bought another CBD advanced because I needed more sticks and so I just took one with the new holder the day after my peak and it was negative. And then I took another once my solid smiley was gone from the original one the following day and that was negative.

So if you don't get a BFP this month save your holders so you can do that next month to. It is reassuring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->