Peeing or leaking water?!

Mrsmac02

TTC #1
Reaction score
It's strange, I often feel v damp down there but don't feel like I'm peeing! I assumed it was a weak bladder but when I go to the loo, I don't really need it. How would I know if it was water rather than pee? Is it possible to leak fluid without knowing? Xx

When my waters went before labour I found it would be quite reasonable gushes when I moved or coughed, I had to wear a pad as any movement set off more.

If your concerned then it is best to get checked to put yourself at ease, try a controlled cough and see what happens, if it is your waters you will most likely find you have a little gush when you cough

How strange I been feeling exactly the same today !

Last sun I went to hospital with this I was lay down on my side in bed n I felt a lil gush I thought omg ! LOO then when I stud up there was a lil more so I reallu did think mu waters were gone so went the hospital n they checked me out and said it was most likely a very watery discharge tmi I know anyhow ever since ive been feelin like u aswell apparently this happens when we are nearing the end but this is my second baby and I've never had this b 4 lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->