Peep Show Fans?

candeur

Reaction score
Anyone else LOVE Peep Show?
It's got to be one of my favorite programmes ever, OH can't watch it as it's too cringey, lol.
New series tomorrow! :happydance:

I love it!!! Can't wait for it to start tomorrow. I'm sky+ ing it so I can watch it when LO is born and keeps me awake at night-I can easily watch it again and again!

I've got the series set to record just incase I miss an episode one week! Can't wait. It's one of my all time favs too, it's hilarious.

We love the most uncomfortable comedy show ever to be shown on uk tv too. Hooray!

I cannot wait!!! :happydance: Even the advert made me laugh!

Yay more fans!
I'm actually really excited for tonight, I'm like a kid at christmas. I'm going to be spewing out random peepshow quotes to people in work all week now, I can see it!

I literally cannot wait for it to start tonight!I love love love it.:happydance: xxx

45 minutes to go girls!!
I hate that the series is so short!

Excited!
I'm going to snuggle up in my duvet and watch it with a giant bowl of ice cream!
And I will be back in the morning with my favourite quotes from it no doubt ;) xx

The series is definately too short. I was wathing the last series on OH's itouch while in labour :rofl:

We just watched it. Mark is just so good being scary boss man! :rofl:

I love it! Couldn't stay awake though, dammit. Must sky plus it next time. It's my fave comedy ever, hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->