pelvic floor

jenny873

Reaction score
its been just over a week since i gave birth to my little girl, i havent really found time to do the pelvic floor exercises because i just simply forget because im run off my feet. im getting really worried though that i wont get down below back to normal. i want sex to feel the same again especially for OH as he has really went on about it since giving birth nagging at me to do these exercises.

anybody recommend any pelvic floor exercise equipment that works.

will it ever feel the same for OH again lol :s

Not quite sure that you can get any kind of equipment?? Maybe I'm wrong??

I never done any.....well maybe one or two if I remembered :blush:

Nothing seems diff "down there" to me?

xx

Its only been a week so things won't have gone back to normal yet, after a few weeks/ months things do return to normal to a degree. Give your OH a kick lol!

-If you do want a "gadget" to help you do your pelvic floor, Boots do a few different products:-

https://www.boots.com/guidedsearch/newsearch.jsp?searchArea=1&searchTerm=pelvic+floor&uri=%2Fonlineexperience%2Fflexible_template_2006_publish.jsp&classificationId=1043920&contentId=&articleId=&N=0&Ntk=all&Nty=1

I did buy the Boots Pelvic Floor Toning system because while pregnant it was much harder to control my bladder (It was a case of sneeze and clench like hell and hope for the best) and thought after the birth I'd be in for some hard work....but things do recover, even without always remembering to do your pelvic floor. I haven't used it yet so I can't tell you how good it is, only what the weights look like and how you use them!
-I will do it eventually because its supposed to be important for future control of everything, but like you say, its finding the time!

Lol, tell your OH to poop a basketball and then do exercises to get his butt back in shape :)

Lol, tell your OH to poop a basketball and then do exercises to get his butt back in shape :)

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/hugegrin.gif Isn't it nice how all the blokes have to worry about after the baby is born is whether or not sex is still gonna be nice for him?! Men! - I bet my OH was the same - Although knew better than to voice it!

echo!!! or if he says its not the same tell him to grow a bigger *ahem*

i would agree with the ask him to grow lol However i know after a 9lb 10 baby last time i still ended up at the Dr's because we had some *entry issues* and that was 4 months afterwards. I found that if i did the pelvic floor excersizes when doing something specific everyday i would remember. I did it when making bottles and a 5-10 second clench per scoop :) this time as im breast feeding when i start the car go to bed or wake up do it. :D and dont worry will all get back to normal.

I got that Aquaflex thing just to help out a bit (even though I don't have major problems, just more sensitive below and need to wee more often - no laughing wetting myself or anything though). I used it once and got scared because it got stuck lol, I panicked and it wouldn't come out.. so I won't be doing that again. Best to just do your pelvic floor exercises, much easier than finding the time to piss about with cones and such.

why not just make a little mark on your hand, which will remember you?

as literally you can do them everywhere at any time :baby:

mine seems to be back to normal.

my OH always says stuff about this too me. he says he is going to tell the doc to 'put an extra stitch in it'! :shock: not like he ever gives me any anyways :blush:

I'm not sure of any equipment, just the usual pelvic floor exercises

well i thot my pelvic floor was fine, until i did skipping 2day!!! omg...

*squeeze and hold....*

OH says it feels the same as before, but I am not sure if he is not lying to please me though, as I was very concerned 'bout this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->