Pelvic pain 3 weeks after D and C

Miracle123

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi all, I had my d and c 3 weeks before.. After D and C I had bleeding for roughly 4-5 days and everything seemed back to normal immediately. As things were back to normal pretty soon and me and my partner had been through lot stress before that we were very relieved. We have had intercourse couple of times in last 3 weeks but he did not ejaculate inside me and he is 100% sure about it. I have not yet got my periods and really waiting for it. Since yesterday I am having lot of leg pain, back pain and stabbing pain in pelvic are.. even passing urine is painful.. I am worried if things are okay and why the pain all of a sudden.. when did you get your periods after d and c.. n is this kind of pain normal.. could I be pregnant? Should I do pregnancy test.. but when?

I would call a doctor. It sounds to me like it could be an infection. I also thought (I could be wrong) but that you were supposed to wait around 6 weeks before baby dancing so that you don't get an infection. Thats what I had to do but thats also from about 12 years ago so it could have changed since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->