pelvic pain?? and constant nonstop tight stomach

mummie2be

Reaction score
Not only is my stomach constantly feeling tight & every movement LO makes hurts but it seems, what i can only figure is mu pelvis, has decided its time to hurt to.
I cant even roll over eithout "down there" feeling like there's a thoussand needles in there. And it seems like when i walk every step just sends a sharp shooting pain threw me.
Only two more weeks & and hopefully LO will be here and the pre-baby pain will be gone !

When babies drop they put pressure on a lot of nerves down there! Not fun at all! Hopefully she will be here soon. I promise all these horrible pregnancy things go away the minute baby comes :) so almost there girl!
PS I know you guys were maybe reconsidering names, are you going to stick with arianna? It's such a beautiful name IMO! :) sorry. Just nosey

We were reconsidering names but felt like yhe second we see her we will name Arianna anyway. We are both so in love with the name I don't think we could choose something else.

Excellent! It's such a beautiful name, will fit your beautiful baby girl! Can't wait for your news and picture of her.. Pretty soon for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->