Pen & Paper (Writer's Cafe)

butrfly

Mom to Sweet Elijah
Reaction score
Perhaps there should also be a group for BnBers who like to write... poetry, short stories, blogs... Everyone who likes to write is welcome to join and post their work to share with everyone else.

Happy writing everyone!

I was thinking of starting a group for writing and then saw this :)

I used to write allll the time (lyrics/poems and started a few stories) but they are quite depressing lol... all that teenage angst I had :rofl:

I haven't written anything for years but love to get back into it.

Is there nobody else who writes?? I'd love to read some others work.

I write poems :) I might write a few up tonight :)

I write stories :) mainly short ones but done a couple of longer ones too

glad to see fellow writers here. maybe we should post some of our work here to share?

i write poems & short stories. :)

this is not a poem nor a short story... but a little note i wrote for Elijah very early in my pregnancy.

My Sweetest Lullaby

Everyday now my body sings a song to weave you together.

The difficult notes meld slowly together with the sweeter undercurrent of your own. Most of the time I'm aware of the nuances in pitch and harmony but sometimes you still let me sing my own song - the one which put me together, the one which is changing continuously to make me into a better harmony for your newly made one.

For now you are a hum - slowly taking form as my body provides the staff for your notes. The lines are rigid and yet take surprising turns. I have yet to know how your song will eventually be, but I cannot wait for it to burst out into the joy I know it holds.

Aw thats really sweet butrfly, are you going to quote that on something for him? Would make a lovely keep-sake for him :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->