People who used sweets in their wedding

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
I've seen a couple using them in centerpieces etc, just wondered how much you spent on your sweets and where you found were the cheapest. We're only having sweets no chocolate as there are lots of kids around and I just have a horrible image of chocolatey handprints all over my wedding dress!

Soooo...it's a while until I need to be worrying about buying them, just trying to find a rough price x

We are spending £8per 3kgs of haribos etc
An £5 for 1kg boxes of other sweets.

The best places to look are makro or costco if you have them, x

Oh I've found cheaper ones than that on amazon for barrats and haribo sweets just wondering if there were any cheaper places x

I did a sweet table rather than centre pieces, but I went to cash and carry places that were pretty cheap, might be worth a look around. I brought little scoops and white paper bags off ebay, then brought a personalised stamp (also from ebay) and stamped each bag in ink the colour of our theme xx

I've found bags and scoops. The bags are £2.50 for 100 and are striped. We're using them as place cards x

Haha we did exactly the same as you - bags as place names, sweets as centrepieces. It was a big hit - we put diff sweets on each table so people had to get up and mingle and people really got into it :) we got our sweets from costco, for the whole shebang jars (from assorted charity shops, ebay, IKEA, etc) bags (ebay), labels(ebay), scoops(ebay), tongs(ebay) and sweets (costco) was around £200. Couldn't say exactly how much the sweets were but realistically prob more than half of that - I did send OH to buy them though so we had load left over!

My sister's friend had a card for the local wholesale place so she is going to let us use it t get the sweets so that's good xx

I got mine from eBay in the end! There were places that were cheaper but it was for way more sweets than what we needed as we wanted a variety!

I also got marshmallows and flying saucers from the poundshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"