People with FitBits - resting heart rate

I’ve been discussing this on another forum and it does seem to be impacted. When I fell pregnant in December my rhr rose to the 70’s. It stayed higher until my mc. It seemed to drop at around the time the baby died and remained back at normal rhr for a couple of weeks, rose slightly while still bleeding then dropped again then rose again slightly before March witch showed. It hasn’t ever been in the 70’s since baby died so I suspect I’d have a reasonable indication going on rhr if I should be lucky enough to fall on again. This week it’s been low 60’s and as fertile week is approaching it’s rising slowly. We shall see.

Yep! My RHR usually ranges from 59-64 depending on where I am in my cycle... in January (pre-BFP) my RHR climbed from 59 all the way to 77 the day before I got my BFP. I took my fitbit off after that as I was worrying about it going down and sending me into panic :haha:

I normally have a high resting heart rate, usually it's about 90-100bpm when I first got pregnant it went up to 105bpm or 107bpm something like that. I dont know why my heart rates so high but I'm pretty healthy :)

so my rhr has been dropping steadily and I have been a bit worried

Today, my nausea is so, so bad. So I'm going to take that as a good sign and ask my wife to pick up more crackers.

when i found out i was pregnant with this baby i turned the hr feature off as i didnt want the added stress, i turned it back on after i had my 12 week scan, my rhr was always low 60s now its 75 today, im almost 20 weeks now x

I've seen other people comment elsewhere that theirs didn't change either.

I thought mine was raised because I was away - I always seem to get a high heart rate when I travel, but it would normally drop to normal within a week or so of getting home.

I haven't used my Fitbit this pregnancy, but in the last year my resting heartrate was consistently between 58-62, with a HR around 70 at doctor appointments and such. Since halfway through this pregnancy, my HR is always in the 80's and 90's at my doctor appointments, even after I've been sitting in the waiting room and exam room for a while, although I have checked it at home and it's been in the high 70's at times. Two doctors I have asked about it say it's not a worry and that it is due to all the extra blood in my body. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->