People with PCOS HELP!!

wowen

Reaction score
I work with someone who has PCOS and I have been worried lately that I might have this. I am on CD 47 and I am 19 days late for my AF, going by my last cycle. I came off of BC in Oct. 2012 and my cycles were 30,31,35 and 28. I have neg hpt all day and night long. I went to the Dr and they are running some blood work. I do not know enough about PCOS to really understand if I am exhibiting some signs of it? We dtd when my opk's say it is time. I use Pre Seed. I stay lying down after...I just don't understand why my period is sooo late?? I just wanted some women's opinion's that had PCOS!

Thank you in advance
:thumbup:

You sound normal to me. Your cycles have been fairly consistent given they are natural. And you are getting the pill out your system.

How regular were you before going on the pill?

I'm mildly pcos I can be bothered to count days anything between 4 and 12 weeks is normal for me. Currently pmt and this will be about a 7 week cycle, so 49 days.

You've only been ttc 6 months that's perfectly normal!
I have pcos and I don't get a period at all unless the doctors give me drugs.

I got my IUD out in October had normal 30 day cycles for 3 months then my period disappeared. After 3 months with no period I got diagnosed with PCOS. I would highly recommend calling your doctor and talking to them about getting tests for PCOS. Everyone has different symptoms with PCOS so don't put it off because someone else has other symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->