Perineum Massage...

lucylu79

Reaction score
I'm 33+1 and planning on starting this next fri at 34 weeks as the recommended starting date.

I decided yesterday to have a little go in prep for next week, I even cut back my thumb nails, got all comfy and applied my chosen almond oil and was expecting some discomfort but wanted to try so hard seeing as with my DS I tore really badly.

What I wasn't expecting was the fact that I can't reach!!! :haha:

I'm only short and suppose my petite arms aren't helping :shrug:

Does anyone else have this problem? I can ask hubby I know but I wanted to do it myself at my own pace... thoughts??

I had my husband do this for me he actually did a really good job and I didn't tear

I'm so behind, I just passed 36 weeks... hicks are getting stronger too - lol with the kiddos and sporadic showers I don't know when I'll have time!!! Hopefully it isn't too late to have some benefit!

I would be so uncomfortable doing that myself. Belly is too big. I'm 34 weeks so husband will do it soon. Definitely don't want to tear!

I hoped my baby's dad would be around to help me with that but he's a F'ing loser. And like you, I can't reach to do it myself :(

Hubby is going to do this for me as well but for some reason they say if you're at risk for premature labor then it's best to wait so I'm going to start at 36 1/2 weeks, hopefully it will stil provide some benefit.

Told him yesterday what happened so i'm definately going to start next week.

Think I will show him the website I found to give him a rough idea and go from there. Just hope I can relax, pre pregnancy a glass of wine would sort that problem right out!

I cant reach either... Some people have said to use a sex toy and you should be able to do it yourslf.. And it worked for them just fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->